The control of bacterial contamination in sterile environments is crucial for many sectors and industries, efficient instrumentation is therefore essential. Our company offers the most advanced technology in this field to help our clients create the ultimate monitoring system.
And if we told you that you no longer need to use Petri dishes, that you will continue to operate without NEVER stopping the production lines and you will have IMMEDIATE identification of the microbiological contamination?
It seems like a dream but with BIOTRAK it becomes reality!
QSGroup is the ONLY one to have installed Biotrak in Italy.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have the right solution for you!
Uninterrupted production (24 hours a day, 7 days a week), time savings (without the Petri dishes), product always protected, increase in production from 10% to 25%: 4 good reasons to invest in BIOTRAK.
Biotrak offers a 3-in-1 instrument for particle and microbiological monitoring in real time (in compliance with ISO 21501-4, ISO 14644 and GMP).
- 1 CFM (28.3 LPM) particle counter, complying with ISO 21501-4, ISO 14644 and GMP standards.
- If contamination is detected, the instrument allows particle culture to be performed to identify the type of contamination.
- Real-time microbiological monitoring, thanks to fluorescence technology, which is able to immediately detect microbiological contamination within an area by discriminating viable particles from non-viable ones.
“Biofluorescent particle counting provides continuous, sensitive, real-time incisive environmental monitoring, enabling reduced process interventions, reduced personeel in critical zones, improved process knowledge, and assurance of product quality.
The systems provide insights into operator interventions and provide rapid information of manufacturing areas supporting product quality and patient safety.”
Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- No need for a dedicated plate changing operator.
- No more need to change the Petri dishes, with Biotrak you can continue to manufacture without interruption.
- Biotrak notifies you in real time if the product is exposed to contamination and corrective action can therefore be taken immediately, so that the 5 days of incubation of the Petri dishes are no longer necessary.
- With Biotrak, Petri dishes are no longer needed, thus saving a considerable amount of money.
- IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocols are available and can be performed directly by QSGroup specialists.
Watch the video:
For more information:Download brochure